miércoles, noviembre 27, 2019

Happy 1yr Birthday

My dear little boy is getting 1 on this weekend, what a surprise the time flies so fast!
I look back my latest blog, that's a sad ending at there. 
After we lost our first, another gift waiting in line right away. 
I was pregnant again last year around Feb., I even took a long trip to US before I realized it. It totally surprised us! We never thought it will come back so fast.
So 10 months later my lovely son Jayen came to us! His nick name is Kimbo (金寶), burned in Nov. 30, 2018, with weight 3310g. Health and Happy (I think he must be! XDDD)
So here comes the long journey~ Duty online started!

This weekend he will officially turn to 1 year old. The time really run so fast.
I feel I'm still trying to get used to this new role. I'm lucky that my parents and Jasper are so support, even I feel I'm actually the one do less than others. XDDD
I don't know what will be in the future, but life really change so fast, I hope everything will keep running is a good way moving forward. 
I love you, my baby boy, love you 3000... 💕💕💕

No hay comentarios: