lunes, octubre 27, 2008

I couldn't help but wonder

Using Carrie's questions from SATC, I couldn't help but wonder, is the success happened because of efforts? or maybe there's no such thing but just luck.
One hundred and seventeen days had passed since I started my work, I realized I couldn't be a person who lives in present. I have always being lazy and too much arguing with the life, I knew it, but I can't help it. The true is those in pass was too attractive to recollect and those in future is too indistinct to follow.
Cooba said things passed is passed, things coming is coming. All you can do is seize the day. It's easy to say, but too hard to follow.
The step is on the track, but it offend gets stuck on the way.
I was wondering is Ines quitted because of too much people are expecting what will happened on her in the future, giving no cause for much criticism she is the one who gets the opportunity we don't have. It's also kind of pressure, isn't it?
Criste said she was hungry to reach her dream, but after these years she is still here.
I only finished one book from the day I came back.
There is no efforts nor luck, just me, still here.

No hay comentarios: