lunes, diciembre 01, 2008

緊張大師

日記、週記,然後慢慢變成月記
整個很Lazy....

Sandra is going to have her maternity leave and I'm going to take care of her spot for about two months.
Gosh.... it's a really big challenge!!
She is the leader of Europe market and have been work in the office for almost ten years.
I was wondering why picked me to take her spot.
Although she seems has traning me for two months, the true is I still know very few about all those stuff.
I'm getting nervous everyday.
Today she told me that her baby is too big and will need to hasten child delivery if she is not coming out berfore this friday......
wow~~~ my.... everthing is coming on the end of this year.
My friends, bless me will pass through it!!!!
><"

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

I really see your english is progressing, I'm happy for you, fish girl....hope your everything is ok