sábado, febrero 21, 2009

The flavor of unknow

First, I wanna congratulate my girl.
I'm not sure if you want others to know this now, or you want to keep it until every thing has been settle down, I can't wait to send my felicitation to you. I know you eventually will get it, don't need to worry that much, you had crossed it and see the sunshine.
After traveling all these years, finally you are coming back for real. We will be here waiting you with a warm hug. Welcome back, my girl, welcome back...


Future has always been a unknown picture, even you got a plan, but it's so hard to follow it. However, we need to take it as an adventure, to face all those unexpected challenges. No matter it brings us pain or joy, a surprise is aways on the next corner. That is how the life is, and that is the flavor of unknow.

1 comentario:

Phoebe dijo...

Well, I just see this article.
Am I this girl you mention??
If yes, I almost cry out loud in Starbucks TxT
So touching!!!!!!!!!!!!