sábado, septiembre 09, 2006

JP Tokyo - IKEBUKURO


First day at JP 2006.08.28

 Fly from 桃園 to tokyo NATIRA成田 needs about 3 houres, we having our lunch on the plane.
before we got on the plane, my aunt had already started her shopping. = ="
she bought a COACH purse for my sister, i mean her daughter, and it's about 8,400 NT.
well..... they must be my richest relative. @@"



 When we got JP, it's about 3:00. we taking the bus to the hotel, CROWN PLAZA at IKEBUTURO. it's really close to the 池袋西口公園, only needs three mins to get there. And to the closest metro only need one or two mins.
 The hotel is quite comfortabal, i am really happy that someone in there can speak chinese and english, even it's just a very simple conversetion.
I was surprised there are so many spanish people at JP. I think must of the western in our hotel is from Spain or South America. I can hear spanish all around but not english.
 I chat with a spanish next moring at breakfast, he told me JP is now the most populer place for them to travel. On that night, i saw a JP program on TV teaching spanish. Hum..... spanish is quite populer at JP I have to say. What i can associated JP with SPAIN is both of them can't speak english. Maybe that's why they love eatch other so much. XD

 On the first day, we started from the 西武百貨. It's a very very very long department store. I don't really like there, bez most thing in there not quite suited me. After that we went buy the 電子辭典 for my sister. Her japanese is quite well i think. At there i found the demo of DO CO MO, WOW~~~~~~ it's KAT TUN on it!! Hum...... take it for present!! XD

 That night we went to eat a very delicious 拉麵 ( aspecially the egg, YAMI ), called 無敵家, you can see his name on lots of travel magazine. My aunt loved it so much, and she went there again at next day. = =" By the way, it opened until 4:oo in the morning.

 I love the 藥妝店!!! I can just stay at there alllllllllllllll day. Too many things i wanna buy!!! we went there all most everyday, ow....and the 7-11, AMPM, 24hr..... bez at JP the shop closed about 8 pm, but the 藥妝店 will open until 10, and the 7-11 it's 24hr.

No hay comentarios: